The HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel is
a key component in establishing an off-grid solar energy system. Weighing in at
only 16.5lbs, this panel contains 36 efficient polycrystalline solar cells
protected by a thin layer of tempered glass. The panel is designed to withstand
heavy snow and wind loads. The back of the panel features a waterproof junction
box and MC4 leads for easy plug and play use! Use this panel alone or add
additional panels to create a custom solar energy system.
- Bypass diodes minimize power drop caused by shade and ensure excellent performance in low-light environments.
- Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.
- Compatible with different mounting systems such as Z-brackets, Pole Mounts, and Tilt Mounts.
- EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed.
- Advanced encapsulation material with multilayered sheet laminations to enhance cell performance and provide a long service life.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use, allowing the panels to last for decades
- Anti-reflective, high transparency, low iron-tempered glass with enhanced stiffness and impact resistance, Withstand high winds (2400 Pa) and snow loads (5400 Pa).
- IP65 rated junction box provides complete protection against environmental particles and low pressure water jets.
- TPT back sheet ensures smooth performance over a long period of time.
- One (1) HQST 100 Watt 12 Volt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- One (1) 100 Watt Polycrystalline Solar Panel
- One (1) IP65 Rated waterproof junction box
- One (1) pair of IP67 Rated waterproof MC4 connectors
- One (1) pair of 12 AWG Panel Leads
Maximum Power: 100W
Maximum System Voltage: 600V DC (UL)
Optimum Operating Voltage (Vmp): 17.8V
Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 22.4V
Optimum Operating Current (Imp): 5.62A
Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A
Weight: 16.5 lbs
Dimensions: 39.7 x 26.7 x 1.4 inches
30A PWM Charge Controller
10A PWM Charge Controller