Boating is a great summer pastime and also a lifestyle many of us enjoy. Keeping our batteries charged is a necessity, but space and weight seem to be huge limitations on watercrafts. The included 100W lightweight solar panel can be mounted on an RV, boat, cabin, tent, or any other irregular surface. HQST 100W Marine Solar Kit allows you to be creative with your project, while also being practical.
These are lightweight panels, not bendable panels. Be very cautious when removing panel from packaging and when transporting. Make sure to not bend the panel.
- 10 Amp PWM Duo Battery Charge Controller allows for charging more than one battery simultaneously.
- Bypass diodes minimizes performance drop due to partial shade and prevent battery discharge at night.
- Various, non-common installation applications.
- Ideal for storage in tight spaces or crowded areas that are typically off limits for traditional glass and aluminum models.
- Can be installed without costly structural roof reinforcements.
- Holes on panels are pre-drilled for fast mounting and securing, perfect for non-permanent installations.
- Can be affixed by adhesive, grommets, zip ties or velcro.
- The junction box and MC4 connectors are sealed and waterproof.
- Boats/Sailboats, Yachts, and other Marine applications
- Motorhomes, RVs, Expedition Vehicles, Commercial Trucks and Trailers, and Caravans.
- One (1) HQST 100W 12V Monocrystalline lightweight Solar Panel
- One (1) 10A PWM Dual Battery Charge Controller - for regulating the amount of power coming from the solar panel.
- One (1) pair of 20ft 12AWG MC4 Adaptor Cables - for connecting your solar panel to your charge controller.
- Two (2) pairs of 8ft 10AWG MC4 Tray Cables - for connecting your charge controller to your battery.
100W 12 Monocrystalline lightweight Solar Panel
20A MPPT Charge Controller